Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 5mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Yogi: Evelyn Rodriguez | Chicago, IL
Artist: Kaby Vallejo | Mexico City, MX
About This Design: A great yoga teacher I used to have told us once that our yoga practice was the point where two opposite forces collided. In order to keep those forces in perfect harmony, we should learn to push and pull at the same time so we could find and keep our Balance, the perfect harmony between our inner and outer Universe.
I like to see my design as that precise moment where both forces encounter. We become that Balance though our practice and we create harmony while attaining a certain purpose.