Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 5mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Yogi: Ashley Rose | Cranford, New Jersey
About This Design: Did you hear about the rose that grew
from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong, it
learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete
when no one else ever cared.
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom"
The Full Bloom Collection designs "Blooming Lotus" & "Blooming Rose" come from my heart and the scars from my life, Yoga has helped me bloom from the inside out and my intention is for each student that steps on the mat to feel as if they are shattering layers of their scars and yoga practice so they can bloom into their true authentic self.
You are a cosmic flower and yoga is the process of opening the psychic petals of that flower.
The importance of earthing in yoga practice and everyday is paramount. Having discovered, grown, and nourished ones energy roots, one finds power in each petal.
Mother Earth speaks to you through every flower and laughs in flowers. Get on your mat everyday smile, laugh, and feel yourself blooming from the inside out.
"Plant Your Own Garden and decorate your own soul. Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"
Where flowers blossom, so does hope.
It does not matter if you are a rose, a lotus, or a marigold, what matters is that you are flowering.
The Flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
Let Yourself Bloom