Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 5mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Yogi: Evelyn Rodriguez - Chicago, IL
Artist: Kaby Vallejo - Mexico City, MX
About This Design: Though inspiration is a whimsical creature that breathes next to you, it isn’t always easy to grasp. Picasso said that Inspiration should find you working to really work with you and for you, so I started looking over my shoulder to maybe get a glimpse of it. How can a Mandala work with Mexican culture? How can you mix and match two elements that apparently have nothing to do with each other? Two cultures, two different perspectives and understandings of the universe, or am I wrong and they actually meet somewhere along the line?
Definitely they meet, and touch each other, and intertwine. We are all one. A Mandala is the representation of the Universe, both inner and outer, and the connection they share. A vibrant pink Mandala, “Mexican pink” as we call it, is all that took to give life to Evelyn’s mat, just the right amount to keep our identity. The rest is all we are, we share, we offer through the yoga practice. Our inner and outer Universe colliding for a higher purpose, for our own body, mind and soul, as well as for everyone that surrounds us.