Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 5mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Yogi: Blanca Aviles | Chicago, IL
Artist: Tracey Ariga | San Jose, CA
About This Design: A design that celebrates and follows the moon cycles, as does practice in Ashtanga yoga. Blanca taylors her practice to the full moon and new moon, as symbolized down the center of the mat and celebrated alongside the lotus flower. With a passion for inversions, the two figures in the southern two corners remind us of celebrating the subtle shifts in our bodies and connecting to the earth.