Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 5mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Yogi: Mark Robberds | Sydney, AU
Artist: Louise Luz | Florianopolis, BR
About This Design: "The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears and the sea" - Isak Dinesen
The design was inspired by Mark's lifestyle and his passion for yoga and surfing. Mark is a traveller; a free soul and the ocean is like home to him. I wanted to get this feeling across on his yoga mat. The soothing blue tones help to calm and heal, while the intricate details all have significant meanings. The tiny waves represent the fluctuations of the mind, the feathers remind us to be light and to rid ourselves from negative patterns, the tribal patterns reflect the many cultures that Mark embraces on his travels, and the way the waves are displayed as opposites represent the importance of accepting duality in order to achieve totality. The design is clean, simple and full of soul and love. It is sure to help bring peace and clarity to whoever steps onto it.