Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 5mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Artist: Nathan Philp | Chicago, IL
Yogi: Natalie McGreal | Chicago, IL
About This Design: When thinking about what imagery to use when designing a yoga mat the first thing that popped into my head was a horse. In his book, "Turning the Mind Into An Ally" Sakyong Mipham uses the metaphor of the mind being like a horse. The practice of meditation is like training a wild horse. An untrained horse bucks and runs every which way but a trained horse is calm and stays focused on the trail. Natalie and I set a cushion on a mat in our yoga room when we sit for meditation and I thought it would be awesome to have a mat with this visual reminder on it. Lotus mudra, being Natalie's favorite, is depicted at the bottom of the mat as a reminder to stay connected to the qualities of it's associated energetic center, anahata (heart chakra). These qualities - love, kindness, compassion, and forgiveness awaken us the best version of ourselves.