Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 5mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Yogi: Rachel Evans | Vancouver, CA
Artist: Kaby Vallejo | Mexico City, MX
About This Design: “Colors answer feeling in men, shapes answer thought; and motion answer will.” – John Sterling.
Yoga is all about motion. We generate movement through each Asana while we breath calmly through every posture of the practice. Our body becomes energy and that motion keeps our chakras rotating. It is a subtle but powerful connection. Inspiration came from those “wheels” always turning and color, being an intrinsic part of my self, came after as a cascade, as I remembered that the rainbow shares its colors with each chakra: Seven colors of the rainbow for seven chakras.