Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 4mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Artist: Jesi Lee | Phnom Penh, Cambodia
About This Design: “Goats love great heights and this symbolizes spiritual ambition. Goats also love to climb and climbing speaks to us of progress and achievement. The goat will travel and live up in cliffs and mountains at impossible angles and elevations. Goats approach a precipice with ease and enthusiasm. This is encouragement to search your soul in places high and inaccessible for your sustenance. You can get there!”