Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 5mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Yogi & Artist: Tanja Bungardt-Price | Tucson, AZ
About This Design: When I started my school for Ayurvedic Practitioner , I was questioning, if I should become a healer. During that time, a peacock would appear during my meditations. I would see the amazing colors and the graceful slow motion movements in my meditation. I was told , that he was my Spirit Animal guide. I started looking up the meaning of this beautiful animal and learned that peacocks symbolize, among other things : Healing and Self-confidence. Just what I needed to hear for my path of becoming a healer.
In Hinduism the Peacock is associated with Lakshmi who is a deity representing benevolence, patience, kindness, compassion and good luck.
Similar to Lakshmi, the Peacock is associated with Kwan-yin in Asian spirituality. Kwan-yin (or Quan Yin) is also an emblem of love, compassionate watchfulness, good-will, nurturing, and kind-heartedness.