Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72" x 24" x 5mm thickness (longer than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Yogi: Amber Cook | Breckenridge, CO
Artist: Adam Grossi | Chicago, IL
About This Design: Sandhi is a Sanskrit term that refers to the variety of transformations that occur when sounds and words unite to form longer phrases. Amber and I share a love of landscape, and in particular the spectacle of sunrise and sunset. In the hatha yoga tradition the sun and moon are poetically invoked to visualize the internal polarities of the mind and body, with reverence toward the special space where opposing forces join or cross paths. This design pays homage to these mystical tensions at the heart of yoga practice.