Yogi Approved & eco-friendly. Perfect for all styles of yoga. Extra Large: 84" x 28" x 5mm
- 100% natural rubber base provides maximum grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Grip on mat increases with sweat & moisture.
- Eco-friendly – mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber base.
- Easy to clean with soft cloth, water, and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 84" x 28" x 5mm thickness (16" longer and 4" wider than standard mats)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Artist: Ian Naud | Chicago, IL
About This Design: Before I started the designs, I asked danny to give me a few key words for what he wanted the mat to look like. He gave me a short write up on his perspective of the connection between ourselves and the big bang. That we are all made of stardust.
I wanted the designs display certain elements of life, both microcosm and macrocosm. From the big bang all the way to cellular development. With the interweaving theme of consciousness, it's connection to matter, and the cosmic fire that exists in all of us.
The layout provides some visual landmarks and Drishti's, and has an overall sense of symmetry and balance to aid in Asana.
Ideally the practitioner on this mat should feel like they are on a cosmic magic carpet gliding through the infinite and connecting to the source.